It seems like forever since all we used to wash ourselves were traditional Soap bars to wash with, now it’s all shower gels, body creme’s and millions of other branded liquid soaps!
I remember when I was younger and you could buy soap bars in every colour shape and size, now they are practically non-existent or not purchased that often.
I was very excited when a company called Sabai Soaps contacted me via my Twitter and asked me if I wanted to try 2 of their lovely soaps and I happily accepted.
On the 20th May I received 2 beautiful soaps…
Orange Spice Soap
This bar also contains:
- Sweet Orange Juice and peel are both rich in Vitamin C and are rich in natural oils which moisturise and refresh your skin.
- Clove Oil traditionally used to release stress it reduces exhaustion and fatigue. Clove is also very effective for reducing acne and is believed to work as an aphrodisiac.
- Vitamin E is both a nutrient and antioxidant that is extremely nourishing for and protects your skin. Regular application of this soap on the face not only helps in smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles but it also thwarts the chances of their occurrence in the future as well, and is well known for keeping skin tight and firm.
A moisturising body exfoliator scrub blended with sesame, spearmint, cedarwood and eucalyptus. This handmade soap exfoliator will help your skin look clean and polished whilst remaining beautifully scented.
This bar also contains
- Palm kernel oil is rich in healthy fatty acids, as well as an assortment of vitamins, antioxidants, and other phytonutrients making it a wonderful ingredient in natural soaps. The oil is very moisturising and never dries out your skin. In natural soap it results in a pleasant lather with nice medium bubbles and also increases the hardness of the bar helping it to last longer.
- Spearmint oil is common in aromatherapy treatments and has both restorative and stimulating properties. The oil can also rejuvenate your senses and awaken your mind after a long hard day.
- Eucalyptus oil is excellent for aromatherapy, the inhalation of the sweet-smelling oil helps relax the body and clam you down. It can also be used to sooth sore muscles.
- Sesame oil, with daily use sesame oil can act as a moisturiser and emollient for skin. The oil also works to detoxify the skin and slow down the anti-ageing process with the antioxidant sesamol.
Instantly I became very impressed before I even opened the parcel that I had received because I could smell the scent of them already, so I was kind of stunned and even more excited.
They don’t have an over powering smell but they do have a strong scent and the scent is incredible, I loved them straight away and I could not wait to try them out.
Sabai Soaps – Background Information
Sabai Soaps supply a range of handmade soaps for retail and wholesale.
Their natural soaps are handmade in northern Thailand and are available in the UK and for delivery worldwide. Their philosophy is to source and provide luxury bath products which are 100% Organic and Vegan friendly. This means that they only use natural ingredients in their soaps and they never test them on animals.
The bars of soap are rich in olive oil, coconut oil and other vegetable oils, the tropical scents available reflect the tropical ingredients that have been sustainably sourced in Thailand and bring a unique flavour to the handmade soap products. Each bar of soap is produced to a spa quality and can be used as part of a regular bathing routine or for special occasions.
I have been using these gorgeous Sabai Soaps for the past 2 weeks now and I absolutely love them, they not only smell incredible but using both of these alternatively have left my skin smelling incredible for up to 2 days after using them. Using the soaps on my skin together with my usual body exfoliator scrub, both the soaps foamed up incredibly well and I felt like I didn’t need to rub too much to create plenty of foam on my body scrub to use.
As soon as I applied this to my skin, I was really impressed at how soft the product felt on my skin and it just felt really nice to use. The smell was very spa like and very relaxing, I just loved using these soaps and the whole experience of using these was just lovely.
Since using these gorgeous Sabai Soaps and still using them, I have now been converted and I want to buy and use soaps again, I am now wanting try any handmade/organic soaps I can and maybe even create a new collection for myself.
I highly recommend trying these incredible soaps from Sabai Soaps because they really are amazing and I definitely want to try more from their range.
You can view all their products and all the Information I provided in this Blog post about these soaps and more on their website HERE
Are you still using & loving soaps?
Which Soaps have you tried lately?
Do you have any favourites that you love?
Product Information & Prices supplied via the Sabai Soaps Website, all opinions about the products used are solely my own.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog Post!
All comments, likes and feedback are always appreciated