Joanna from mypinkrambles tagged me in The Beauty Blogger Tag
You can view her lovely Blog Here She has given me 10 questions to answer, which I will do so below.
At the end of this Blog I will tag some other people and set them up with 10 questions to create their own The Beauty Blogger Tag. Please feel free to let me know if you have created your own because I would love to read it.
So here is my Questions and my honest Answers:
- Use 3 words to describe your blogging style?
Honest, Varied and Detailed
- If you could meet any person in the fashion/ makeup industry (dead or alive), who would it be and why?
Kat Von Dee – Because she comes across as funny, down to earth with a fantastic personality, she’s a bit of a rocker like I used to be when I was younger and I adore her cats. (haha)!
- How has your blogging changed compared to when you first started?
My Blogging has changed in a big way because when I first started, my Photography wasn’t the best and I had a lot of typing errors.
- What 1 tip would you give to a new blogger?
Be honest in your blogs, always be truthful in expressing your opinions.
- As far as my blogging is concerned, I want to become better at…… (fill in the sentence).
I want to become better at my design and the general look of my blog website.
- Where do you get ideas/ inspiration from regarding your blog posts?
Other Bloggers give me Inspiration and I look for Inspiration literally everywhere like: walking/hiking outdoors, people watching gives me Inspiration also and other places I find Inspiration are books, magazines and anything I purchase along the way. The 1 thing I truly love about Inspiration is that you can literally find it anywhere you look, Inspiration is literally everywhere!!
- Name one makeup/ beauty product you have been eyeing, but have not bought yet.
Makeup Revolution Fortune Favourite The Brave Palette.
- Do you have a holy grail product? What is it?
Anything by Rimmel London! I can’t specify 1 particular product, but I am a massive Rimmel fan (practically obsessed) I have been for quite a long time and always will be.
- What was the most recent beauty product you bought? Can you give us a mini review?
Due to a spending ban I haven’t been able to buy anything recently no, but will be doing a haul as soon as it is possible to do so.
- London/ Paris or New York fashion week? Why?
London definitely – because I have never been to London yet and if I am able to travel anywhere, it would definitely be London before anywhere else. It is 1 of my dreams and future goals to go there.A big thank you to Joanna for tagging me in this fantastic The Beauty Blogger Tag
Here are my 10 questions for you!
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
2. Favourite perfume you are loving right now?
3. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
4. What is your most inexpensive beauty item?
5. What is your most expensive beauty item?
6. Eyeliner in Pencil, Gel, or Liquid and why?
7. What has been your most favourite Blog post to write & why?
8. If you could choose just 1 high end beauty /makeup product what would it be & why?
9. Which collaboration has been your favourite & why
10. Who would you love to collaborate with & why?
Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog.
All Likes, Comments and any Feedback is always appreciated.