Hey! So I’ve decided to do a ”Get to know me Blog” Apologies for the length, I hope I don’t bore you with it. Haha. Enjoy!
- What is your name? Lisa.
- When’s your Birthday? August 2nd
- How tall are you? I’m 5ft 8.
- What is your star sign? Leo (roar) 😂
- What colour is your hair? Black (for now, I’m changing it to Brown)
- Do you have any piercings? Yes 2 in my ears, one nose ring & my right eyebrow has a bar in it.
- Do you have any Tattoo’s? Yes just one for now which is a Tribal design with my children’s name next to their own star, but I do want many more.
- Do you have any pets? Yes I have one cat ~ Grim & her 2 kittens ~ Alfie & Lola.
- Are you left or right handed? I’m actually Ambidextrous but I use my Right hand more in writing.
- What shoe size are you? I’m a big size 9 (uk)
- What’s your favourite shoes to wear? Converse/ Converse style, Doc Martins or any flat/small heeled boots. (I’m not good in high heels, I’m not that girly. Haha!.)
- What’s your favourite season & why? I actually have 2, Summer because of the big holidays (parents think I’m mad) and when we do get it… the sunny warm days ( I hate the cold). And Autumn I love also, too much to mention why, so I’m just going to say everything about Autumn.
- Where would be your dream place to live? I actually love where we live now (In the countryside) so proberbly a bigger house nearby because we have a very tiny house (I don’t like it).
- What is your favourite food? Chinese is my favourite so Noodles is my favourite food, I love Noodles.
- What is your favourite shop? Superdrug Primark George@Asda and my favourite online shop is Everything5pounds.com (I can’t choose just one out of these because I love them all).
- What is your favourite movie? Ok this is like asking a child to pick one toy to buy in a toy shop hahaha!. I have too many I love as we are movie mad in our house, seriously our sky box is full & our Dvd collection is huge. To name but a few… Twilight Saga (all of them) Im a huge Rocky fan ( I even have a very big print picture of the film stills from the film). Die hard collection, Lethal Weapon collection. I’m not very girly so I don’t like too many girly movies, I love action & Scary/Horror movies mainly with the odd Sci-Fi movie thrown in for good measure.
- Do you Tan or burn? I have olive skin so I’ve never experienced Sunburn ever! 😦 People say to me all the time ”Lucky me” and yes I do feel that sometimes but what people don’t realise is if you don’t experience something, it’s not actually that great because your missing out on what it feels like. (Yes I’m mad).
- What was your last dream about? I wish I knew! I’ve never ever been able to remember any dream I’ve had…Ever! But it’s weird because I know I have dreamed, I just don’t remember what it was about.
- What are your fears? I have a massive fear of Spiders, wasps, heights and needles.
- ios or Android? Android (I dislike Apple Iphones very much sorry).
- What types of holidays do you prefer? My ideal holiday would be sightseeing, literally travelling to places like London (Nope i’ve never been) 😦 Plus other places further like Paris, America is my dream place to visit. Wow just so many I would love to see but I cannot see that happening due to my big fear of heights. I’ve been on a plane twice when i was very young and It was horrible, I don’t think I could do it again now.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? My most favourite at the minute is to visit London because I’ve never been and would love to go.
- What are you allergic to? Wool and Wax as in the skin waxing form.
- What’s your favourite purfume? At the moment Police for women (I love the skull bottles too).
- What’s your favourite make up brand? W7, Rimmel & Maybelline
- How long does it take you to get ready? (In a rush) – 20 minutes or about 1-2 hours.
- Favourite Pamering item? Bath Bombs!
- How often do you wear false eyelashes? Never worn them before ever (but I do own some, just never tried them yet).
- Naturally curly hair or straight hair? I have naturally curly hair (Think Diana Ross, that’s me) and I hate it!! I would love to have thin straight hair permenantly.
- Hair mousse or Hairspray? Hairspray, I’ve never liked Hair mousse.
Thankyou for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed reading.
Any Likes, Comments &/or Feedback are all appreciated.